Terms & Conditions
Souter Holdings Poland sp. z o. o.
Terms & Conditions for the provision of services via the website www.polskibus.com
§ 1 General Provisions
1. Pursuant to article 8 section 1 point 1 of the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws no. 144, item 1204, as amended) (the “Act”), the Service Provider establishes these Terms & Conditions for providing services electronically, hereinafter the “Terms & Conditions”.
2. These Terms & Conditions set out the type and scope of Services provided electronically by the Service Provider on www.polskibus.com
§ 2 Definitions included in the Terms & Conditions
The following capitalized terms used in these Terms & Conditions mean:
1. Ticket – an electronic ticket authorizing the individual indicated thereon to travel on the lines specified thereon, within a specified term and for a specified fare; ticket considered as Invoice based on § 17 of the Minister of Finance Regulation of 28 March 2011 on tax refund to particular taxpayers, invoice issuance, invoices’ storage and list of goods and services to which goods and services tax exemptions apply, (Journal of Laws of 2011 No 68, item 360), sent in accordance with rules for issuing and receiving invoices in electronic format based on Minister of Finance Regulation of 17 December 2010 concerning issuing, receiving and storage of invoices in electronic format and the form of making them available to tax authorities and fiscal control authorities (Journal of Laws of 2010 No 249 item 1661 )
2. Personal data – personal data of the Customer: first name, last name, land line or mobile telephone number, post code of the place of residence and email address;
3. Form– a form is available on Website and it is used to purchase a ticket;
4. Website – a system of websites/pages created by the Service Provider constituting an information platform for the Service Provider and the Services rendered by the Service Provider that are available at the following URL www.polskibus.com or at each address being a supplement or continuation of this URL;
5. Services– the services offered on-line referred to in § 3 of these Terms & Conditions rendered by the Service Provider electronically on the Website pages;
6. Customer– any natural or legal person that uses the Services referred to in § 3 of the Terms & Conditions;
7. Service Provider – Souter Holdings Poland Sp. Z o.o., BTD Office Centre, Al. Niepodległości 18, 7 floor, 02-653 Warszawa, entered into the business register kept by the District Court in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department, under number KRS 0000335505, tax identification number NIP 5252461571;.
8. Personal Data Protection Act – Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1999 (Journal of Laws 2002, no 101, item 926, uniform text).
§ 3 Types and Scope of Services Provided
1. Pursuant to these Terms & Conditions the Service Provider within the internet Website provides the Customer with Services comprising on-line Ticket sales and covering the process of delivering Tickets and dealing with complaints related to Ticket sales.
2. Online purchase process by the Customer consists of the following stages:
a. selection of the departure and arrival location and travel date and time,
b. selection of the form of payment for the Ticket,
c. acceptance of the Service Provider's Ticket purchase conditions – ordering a Ticket,
d. order confirmation by the Service Provider;
e. e- Ticket delivery to the Customer.
3. Payment for the Ticket may be made by a credit card or electronic bank transfer (e-Transfer).
4. The sale agreement between the Customer and the Service Provider shall be concluded when the Customer pays for the ticket
5. After recording by the Service Provider the payment for the Ticket of the Customer, the Service Provider sends to the Customer the reservation number and Electronic Invoice to an e-mail address given in the Form.
6. The Customer is entitled to ask questions and receive the information with regard to sending the Ticket, through: (i) the FAQ (frequently asked questions) internet page within the Website, (ii) e-mails sent to a dedicated e-mail address: email@example.com; or (iii) dedicated helpline 703 502 504 within Poland – prices 3.69 PLN per minute inc. VAT or +48 22 417 62 27 outside Poland – prices according to the local conditions.
7. The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily cease providing the Services due to maintenance work on the Service Provider's tele-IT system and during updating data on the Website.
§ 4 Complaint Procedures
1. The Customer may file a complaint when Services provided by the Service Provider are provided contrary to these Terms & Conditions.
a. in writing
b. or by email on the Service Provider's address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A complaint should contain a problem description giving grounds for the complaint and to indicate the Customer's Information.
3. The Service Provider shall inform the Customer of the results of the complaint by registered letter or email to the address given by the Customer within 7 working days from the date of the receipt.
1. The Service Provider is the personal data administrator within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act. The administrator of your personal data is Souter Holdings Poland Sp. Z o.o., BTD Office Centre, Al. Niepodległości 18, 7 floor, 02-653 Warszawa. Your personal information is collected for the preparation and implementation of the contract for the sale of tickets, they cannot be used by the administrator for marketing purposes unless you give permission. The collected data can only be provided to entities specified in law. You have the right to access your data and to improve the conditions specified in the Act of August 29, 1997. Privacy. Application of your personal data is voluntary and is necessary to enter into a contract.
2. The Service Provider processes the Personal Data included in the Form in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act and other applicable legal provisions. The Service Provider may process, without the Customer's consent, in order to perform the Services properly, indicating that the Information is necessary for the provision of the Services. The Service Provider shall keep the Personal Data confidential and not disclose it to any other entities, unless the Customer clearly authorizes the Service Provider to do so, or such an authorization results from legal provisions. This obligation remains in force after the legal relationship between the Customer and the Service Provider ends.
3. In reference to the Personal Data processed to perform the Services properly and to the extent required, the Customer is entitled to review the Personal Data which he/she included on the Form and may update and change them.
4. The Service Provider may use the Customer's Personal Data for marketing purposes, particularly to send the Customer commercial information originating from the Service Provider or third parties by email only when the Customer has given his/her permission by marking the appropriate box on in the content of the Form.
§ 6 Copyrights
1. All rights to the content of the Website, including the right to the texts, graphics, layout or other elements are registered unless expressly stated otherwise. Using the content placed on the Website does not mean acquiring by the Customers or other users of the Website any intellectual property to works or data bases included on its pages. The Customer may use these works or data bases only to the extent permitted by the Copyright Law and Neighboring Rights of 4 February 1994 and the Protection of Data Bases Act of 27 July 2001. In particular apart from the cases described in these regulations, it is forbidden, for commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of the Service Provider, to copy, to modify or transmit electronically or otherwise any part of the Website in its entirety or any fragment thereof.
Terms & Conditions for transporting people and luggage
§ 1 General Provisions
1. These terms & conditions (the "Terms & Conditions") set out the conditions for providing services to travellers, boarding and transporting individuals and luggage in accordance with article 4 of the Transport Act of 15 November 1984 (unified text Journal of Laws from 2000 no. 50, item 601 as amended); (the "Transport Act").
2. The provisions included in the Terms & Conditions apply to licensed domestic and international passenger coach carriers of Souter Holdings Poland sp. z o.o., BTD Office Centre, Al. Niepodległości 18, 7 floor, 02-653 Warszawa, entered into the business register kept by the District Court in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department, under number KRS 0000335505, tax identification number NIP 5252461571,.
3. The following terms used in the Terms & Conditions have the following meanings:
a) Carrier - a company Souter Holdings Poland sp. z o.o. transporting Passengers pursuant to a license for transporting individuals on domestic and international lines;
b) Booking Fee - an administrative fee of 1 PLN for handling one booking
c) Passenger - the individual using the transport services provided by Carrier, holding a valid Ticket;
d) Luggage - movables taken by the Passenger onto the coach; Luggage may include one piece of main Luggage and one piece of hand Luggage or the type of Luggage mentioned in point 4 hereof;
e) Ticket - document entitling to using transport services provided by Carrier in a form of:
1. Electronic ticket - issued by the Carrier and sent in the form of reservation number and an Electronic Invoice (in the meaning of point (f)) or
2. Traditional ticket - issued by the Carrier consequential to purchase in Sales Point; Traditional ticket is a VAT invoice pursuant to § 17 point 1 of the regulation of Minister of Finance dated 28 March 2011 on refund of tax to certain taxpayers, issuing invoices and their storage and the list of goods and services, to which VAT exemptions do not apply (Journal of Laws of 2011, no 68 item 360).
f) Electronic Invoice- ticket considered as Invoice based on § 17 of the Minister of Finance Regulation of 28 March 2011 on tax refund to particular taxpayers, invoice issuance, invoices' storage and list of goods and services to which goods and services tax exemptions apply, (Journal of Laws U. of 2011 No 68, item 360), sent in accordance with rules for issuing and receiving invoices in electronic format based on Minister of Finance Regulation of 17 December 2010 concerning issuing, receiving and storage of invoices in electronic format and the form of making them available to tax authorities and fiscal control authorities (Journal of Laws of 2010 No 249, item1661)
g) Trip - individual Timetabled journey on a given line from a given place to a place of destination;
h) Fare - price of the Ticket for the Trip set out in the Ticket, binding at the moment of purchasing of the Ticket;
i) Total icket price – sum of Fare and Booking Fee;
j) Disabled Person - person who has problems with moving and normally uses a wheelchair or similar assistive device and needs such device during the Trip.
k) Transport Agreement - an agreement concluded between the Carrier and the Passenger, under which the Carrier agrees to transport, for a Fare, the Passenger and Luggage in the Trip from a given place to the place of destination indicated on the Ticket, on the conditions included in the Terms & Conditions;
l) Carrier's Website - website under address: www.polskibus.com, which can be used to purchase the Electronic ticket (single-handedly or via intermediary);
m) Intermediary - entity, who realizes via website the order of purchasing the Electronic tickets placed by the Passenger, within the contract with the Carrier;
n) Sales Point - authorized point selling the tickets, belonging to Carrier's distribution chain.
4. The Terms & Conditions currently in force are published on the website www.polskibus.com
§ 2 The carrier
1. The Carrier is obliged to;
a) transport the Passenger and the Luggage on the Line indicated on the Ticket;
b) ensure the safety, sanitary conditions and comfort of the Passengers and appropriate service during the journey;
2. The Carrier may outsource another carrier to perform services.
3. The Carrier reserves the right to refuse to let the Passenger on board and commence his/her the Trip or refuse further transport if the Passenger:
a) does not obey the conditions of the Transport Agreement or the Terms & Conditions;
b) is in a state or behaves in a manner which could pose danger to the safety or comfort of other passengers travelling; in particular, the Carrier has the right to refuse transportation or remove the Passenger who disturb public order, behaves very aggressively or abusively
c) does not possess or refuse to present the required documents, including - in international passenger coach transport - documents required to cross borders or does not adhere to the relevant customs or visa regulations or was legally denied entry into a respective country by the immigration authorities.
§ 3 Passenger
1. The Passenger is obliged to:
a) hold a valid Ticket or a valid reservation number and, in case of international Trip required documents and certificates required for the journey;
b) place Luggage (which is not a hand Luggage) in the luggage compartment;
c) complying with the Terms & Conditions;
2. Where the coach is furnished with seat belts, Passengers are obliged to fasten them and use them in accordance with their purpose.
3. Smoking and consumption of alcohol or any illegal substances (e.g. drugs) are prohibited on board.
4. Passengers are insured by the Carrier against causes of accidents disaster.
5. Passengers with disabilities
a) In each coach there is one place for a disabled passenger who needs to sit in their own wheelchair;
b) taking into account the seats' limit on a coach, before purchasing the Ticket, the Disabled Person should contact the Carrier's via dedicated disabled persons helpline +48 22 417 62 26 (calls charged at standard rate )
§ 4 Luggage
1. The Passenger is allowed to take on the Trip, free of charge, maximum 2 pieces of Luggage:
a) one piece of Luggage weighing up to 20 kg in standard sized suitcase transported in the luggage compartment ("Main Luggage");
b) one small piece of Luggage taken on board, in a size allowing for it to be easily placed under the seat or on the shelf located above the Passenger's seat (the size of the luggage should not block easy movement of other passengers) ("Hand Luggage").
c) additionally sports equipment, e.g. skis, bicycle, snowboard, is allowed to be transported under the conditions that is stored in the right place and depends on space availability.
2. Each piece of Main Luggage placed in the luggage compartment is marked with a luggage band. A luggage band is handed out by the coach's crew upon boarding together with a luggage receipt.
3. Disabled Persons are entitled to transport wheelchair or similar assistive device for free.
4. The Carrier have a right to refuse to take Luggage if the Luggage does not meet the requirements set out in the Terms & Conditions
5. The member of the coach's crew hands out the Luggage to a person who possesses a luggage receipt
§ 5 Ticket
1. The document authorizing to travel on a coach is a valid Ticket.
2. The Tickets are non-transferable and must not be resold.
3. Carrier sells the tickets online via website (Electronic tickets are purchased by the Passenger or by the Intermediary according to the Passenger's instructions), pursuant to the Terms & Conditions for the provision of services via website and via Sales Point.
4. For the Tickets purchase processing, the Carrier charges the Passenger with the Booking Fee
5. Purchasing the Ticket is synonymous to an invoice request, including Electronic Invoice, according to the relevant VAT regulations.
6. While purchasing a Ticket the Passenger accepts the receipt of the invoice, including Electronic Invoice, according to the relevant VAT regulations.
7. Traditional Ticket or in case of Electronic Ticket reservation number or printout of the Electronic Invoice must be presented to board the coach.
8. Seats on the coach are reserved without assigning specific seat numbers.
§ 6 Changes to an existing Ticket
1. All changes to the Ticket are subject to an handling fee of 5 zł.
2. To change the Electronic Ticket, the Passenger must call the Carrier's customer service hotline on 703 502 504 within Poland - prices 3.69 zl per minute inc. VAT or +48 22 417 62 27 outside Poland - prices according to local conditions or send an email to email@example.com. The Passenger must provide details of their existing Electronic Ticket and means of payment.
3. The Passenger will be offered alternative dates and times of the journey according to their requirements. However, any alternative Electronic Ticket is offered strictly according to availability of seats and dates. The Fare attaching to any replacement Electronic Ticket is also offered strictly according to existing fares (i.e. fares for that particular trip, current offer) No guarantee is made by the Carrier that a suitable alternative Electronic Ticket will be available or at what Fare that alternative Electronic Ticket may be at.
4. In the event that a suitable alternative Electronic Ticket is available, the Fare attached to the changed Electronic Ticket will be calculated by the sales representative and be subject to a handling fee.
5. If the Fare for the existing Electronic Ticket minus the handling fee mentioned in point 6.1. is more than the Fare for the new (changed) Electronic Ticket, then Carrier will offer a refund of the amount of equivalence of disparity between the Fare for the existing Electronic Ticket The Carrier has no more than 7 working days to transfer the refund to the purchaser. The amount will be refunded via bank transfer or in case of payment by credit card it will be returned to the card.
6. If the Fare for the existing Electronic Ticket minus the handling fee is mentioned in point 6.1 is less than the Fare for the new (changed) Electronic Ticket, then the purchaser must pay the Carrier the amount of equivalence of disparity between the Fare for the existing Electronic Ticket minus the handling fee and the Fare for the new (changed) Electronic Ticket via the payment method available on Carrier's website.
7. Handling fee for the ticket change cannot be higher than the Fare for this ticket.
8. In the event that a suitable changed Electronic Ticket is not possible, the Passenger may keep an existing Electronic Ticket or to refund in accordance with Section 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Traditional Tickets Modification is performed directly in Sales Point, where the ticket was purchased. The Traditional Ticket must be provided when requesting modifications.
§ 7 Cancellation (Refund) of the Ticket
1. Cancellations (refund) are subject to a handling fee of 5 zł.
2. To obtain a refund for the Electronic Ticket, the Passenger should contact our customer service hotline on 703 502 504 within Poland - prices 3.69 PLN per minute inc. VAT or +48 22 417 62 27 outside Poland - charges according to local conditions or to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Passenger (the ticket buyer) must provide full Electronic Ticket Details and means of payment made.
3. Handling fee of refunded ticket shall not be higher than the Fare for this ticket.
4. The Carrier shall make a transfer of the refunded amount to the Passenger (the ticket buyer) within 7 working days via bank transfer or to the card accordingly.
5. If the Passenger withdraws from the Transport Agreement due to the reasons on the Carrier’s side, the total amount of purchase shall be returned.
6. Traditional Tickets Cancellation is performed directly in Sales Point, where the ticket was purchased. The Traditional Ticket must be provided when requesting a cancellation.
§ 8 Animals and guide dogs
1. Transporting animals on coach is forbidden, with the exception of guide dogs assisting disabled individuals.
2. Guide dogs assisting disabled individuals should have a harness and a certificate confirming the status of a guide dog and a certificate that it has all the required vaccinations to enter the country of destination and the country of transit as well as other documents required for the journey.
§ 9 Complaints and Carrier's liability
1. All complaints connected with the performance of the Transport Agreement should be sent:
a) via email email@example.com,
b) via registered letter to the following address: Souter Holdings Poland sp. z o.o., BTD Office Centre, Al. Niepodległości 18, 7 floor, 02-653 Warszawa
2. The Carrier shall consider the claim within 15 working days from the day of receiving it, unless additional information is required from the Passenger.
3. In the event of loss, depletion or damage to the Main Luggage or the Hand Luggage, this fact should be immediately reported to the Carrier's crew to fill in the appropriate collection form. The form should be signed by those participating in establishing the condition of the Luggage. If any of the parties do not agree with the content of the form he/she should include his/her reservations in the form.
Terms and conditions of using Wi-Fi service
You must read these terms and conditions before you access and use the Wi-Fi service. By accessing and using the Wi-Fi service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not access or use the Wi-Fi service.
1. These terms and conditions define the principles and scope of using the Wi-Fi access point (the Service) made available for Users by Souter Holdings Poland sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (the Operator).
2. After accepting the above terms and conditions, the User will be directed to the website www.polskibus.comenabling unrestricted access to the Service.
3. The Service is free of charge.
4. The Service is only available within the Republic of Poland
5. The Operator shall not be liable whatsoever for:
a) temporary lack of access to the Service or low connection bandwidth;
b) unauthorised use of software or other works available on the Internet and being subject to intellectual protection,
c) damage caused by third party software,
d) technical conditions online radio and Internet zone delays that might affect the actual Internet transfer to and from the User’s computer.
6. The Operator does not provide any support to network users, nor is the Operator responsible for compatibility of the User’s equipment with the access point infrastructure.
7. Due to safety reasons, access to all network services is not guaranteed.
8. The radio transmission of the Service is not encrypted.
9. The Service is used solely at the User’s own risk.
10. The User must not use the Service for the following purposes:
a) transmission and provision of access to content that are not within the law or is subject to protection of intellectual property to which the User is not entitled,
b) transmission and provision of access to content that might violate somebody’s personal rights,
c) mass distribution of advertising content not being ordered by recipients (spam),
d) distribution of computer viruses and other software that might damage computers of other Internet users,
e) reselling access to the Internet network without Operator’s knowledge and written consent,
f) considerable load put on the band by way of making available WWW, IRC, NNTP, etc. servers.
11. If the User does not observe the provisions of these terms and conditions or uses the Service in contravention of its purpose, the Operator will be entitled to block access to the Service or limit the connection bandwidth.
12. The User is solely liable for the manner of his/her using the Service, including for the content of messages sent.
13. The User shall be solely liable for the consequences of using the Service and for the User making available the User’s passwords/access codes/login/other data to third parties.
14. The User is not entitled to any claims for temporary or permanent loss of Internet signal or for limitation of the connection throughput arising from the transmitter being turned off or the transmitter suffering technical problems.
15. In order for the Service to be provided, the Operator may use “cookie” files that may be saved on the User’s computer. Such files can also be read each time this computer is used for connection. Cookies provide statistical data on users’ traffic and use of particular websites and, thus, enable efficient provision of the Service. The User can at any time turn off the option of accepting cookies in his/her browser, however this may hinder or prevent use of the Service.
16. The Operator undertakes to make every effort to protect the account User’s personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws no. 133, item 883, as amended). The Operator is a personal data administrator. The Operator undertakes to keep the data confidential and not to disclose it to other entities unless the User expressly authorises the Operator to do so or unless such authorisation arises from the law. This obligation will remain in effect after all legal relationships between the User and the Operator expire.
17. Personal data is collected only for marketing and statistical purposes. By accepting these terms and conditions, the User gives consent to such data being processed in the scope indicated herein. The data collected may be made available only to entities indicated in legal regulations. The User is entitled to access his/her data content and amend it subject to the conditions set out in the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997. Personal data is provided by the User voluntarily.
18. The Operator is not responsible for privacy protection strategies of other websites.
19. The Operator reserves the right to introduce changes to these terms and conditions. The User is not entitled to any claims due to this reason.
20. In any matters not governed by this agreement, the provisions of the Polish Law shall apply.