What are cookies?
In this site, we used cookies - cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by an Internet server when you visit a website. At a basic level, cookies will:
- Allow the site to work properly, and help keep it secure
- Make the site easier to use by remembering information that you have entered
- Improve your experience by showing you information that is relevant to you
- Help us understand how people use the website
To find out more about cookies, check allaboutcookies.org
What kind of cookies do we use?
- Session cookies: these last only for the duration of your visit and enable us to identify that the same person is moving from page to page. They are essential to ensure that parts of the website work properly. Session Cookies are also used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server's pages. By default, web pages really don't have any 'memory'. Cookies tell the server what pages to show the user so the user doesn't have to remember or start navigating the site all over again. Cookies act as a sort of “bookmark” within the site.
- Persistent cookies: these remain on your computer after you have visited our site, meaning the site can remember your settings when you visit us. These changes make the site easier for you to navigate and remember your preferences.
- Third-party cookies: we may embed external content from other third party websites within our website, such as AddThis. These enable you to share the web content with friends using social media such as Facebook. You can view the cookie usage policy of these 3rd parties on their own websites.
See also our Terms and Conditions